Physical Education (PE) develops the skills, knowledge, values and attitudes needed for establishing and enjoying an active and healthy lifestyle, as well as building student confidence and competence in facing challenges as individuals and in groups or teams, through a wide range of learning activities.
- To promote pupils an active and healthy lifestyle
- To develop pupils’ physical competence and knowledge of movement and safety
- To promote pupils’ life-long and life wide learning on P.E.
- To develop pupils’ confidence and generic skills
- To emphasise the importance of sportsmanship and fair play
Other than the regular curriculum, our school arranged various programs and events to cultivate interest of doing exercise and build up sportsmanship. Our school sports team performed well in regular training and competition.
Kowloon West Area Inter-Primary Schools Athletic Competition 2019-2020
-Overall Boys Grade B Credit Trophy
-Overall Girls Grade C Credit Trophy
In addition to physical education lessons, school event such as Sports Day and other learning experiences including sports interest classes, new sports demonstration, and school sports teams training are organized to enhance their habits of doing physical exercise regularly and developing students’ active and healthy lifestyles.